This is a 200 count jar of our vegan/halal/kosher Borneo Red Vein Ultra Premium Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa). Each size 0 capsule contains 0.375 grams +/- 3% and is packaged in our BPA-Free, recyclable plastic jar to minimize it's environmental impact along with a lined cap to maintain freshness. This item is packaged by weight resulting in approximately 200 capsules or 75 grams.
Each aromatherapy capsule is filled with our most relaxing red vein
variety superfine ground kratom powder and originates from the island of
Borneo which is shared by the nations of Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brunei
All of our kratom is organically grown and jungle harvested without the use of any pesticides or herbicides. We protect the trees and forests that we harvest from by never over harvesting. These trees are an integral part of their local eco-system so we and our harvesters strive to ensure that no harm comes to them and that we always harvest in a sustainable manner. Lastly, all of our kratom is pure kratom leaf without any adulterants, cutting agents, or colorants.Legal Notices:
- Please note that kratom is not FDA approved for human consumption and cannot legally be bought or sold for that purpose. We only sell our kratom with the intent that it be used for aromatherapy and will not sell it for any other purpose.
- The sale and possession of kratom is regulated in various cities, counties, and States. We will review your order prior to processing to ensure that we can legally ship it to you to the best of our knowledge. You can also feel free to contact us to see if you can legally purchase it prior to ordering.
- While we will use all reasonable due diligence to ensure that we do not ship kratom to a jurisdiction where it is prohibited, there are simply too many local laws for us to keep up with all of them. In the end, it is your responsibility as the purchaser to comply with your local laws.
- There is no Federal law restricting the age to purchase or possess kratom but to minimize the possibility of misuse we will not sell kratom to anyone under 18 years of age.
Tips & Tricks:
- Place an incense/aromatherapy charcoal in a heat safe dish such as an ashtray or incense burner.
- Light the charcoal and allow it to heat thoroughly before adding your powder.
- Place your aromatherapy capsule on top of the charcoal. Always start with a small amount. A little aromatherapy material goes a long way and produces a great deal of smoke.
- The biggest advantage of aromatherapy capsules over aromatherapy powders is that the capsule dramatically slows the burn rate. While a sprinkle of aromatherapy powder can burn in 10-15 seconds, aromatherapy capsules generally take 15 minutes or so.
- When done be sure to extinguish your charcoal and then dispose of it once completely cooled.
- If you tend to only burn small amounts at a time you can break your charcoal into several pieces rather than having to extinguish & waste the remainder when done.
- If your heat safe dish is made of a material such as glass that is sensitive to rapid temperature changes, dump the charcoal out into a container of water to extinguish it rather than adding water to the dish.